This section contains guidance that other countries have used with staff completing impact assessments. It also includes training materials for staff working in related areas such as child rights.
- Improving the wellbeing of children and young people in New Zealand: Child Impact Assessment Guide, New Zealand Ministry of Social Development
- ENOC Synthesis Report: Child Rights Impact Assessment, European Network of Ombudpersons for Children
- Children’s rights and wellbeing impact assessments: guidance, Scottish Government
- Child Rights and Why They Matter, UNICEF
- Implementing the Child Friendly Cities Initiative (CFCI) (Basics), UNICEF
- Guiding questions to help implement a child rights approach, UNICEF/Schermbrucker
- Methodology for Undertaking a CRIA (Child Rights Impact Assessment) of COVID-19 related State Measures, European Network of Ombudpersons for Children/UNICEF